I continually received emails from people asking me to contact a “friend” who was not a member. I repeatedly reported this behavior and they did nothing. You won’t get your money back if you cancel because of these deceptive people. Don’t waste your time or money.
Most Shared Posts
- Love at first sight… Believe it or not, love at first sight really does exist in A Man Fall in Lov0 Shares
- First night , first sensations: What Men Think are no exception to the rule, they have expectations,0 Shares
- Only a few months left before Flirt With A Stranger the holidays (and the May long weekends)! So, as0 Shares
- Singles complain of not Meet New People having enough (often) good encounters. But maybe they miss s0 Shares
- Profile helper has worked with over 14,000 Ruining Your Online Dating Profile men and women who are0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses