The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Profile helper has worked with over 14,000 Ruining Your Online Dating Profile men and women who are0 Shares
- Do you know what a lack of Emotionally Unavailable maturity really is and how to recognize it? Emoti0 Shares
- If you’re one of the millions of women who Dating Guide For Women have yet to meet Mr. or Mrs. Rig0 Shares
- As long as I can remember, being rich seemed like a good idea to me, Your Relationships so acquiring0 Shares
- How To Beat Them and Get a Relationship In the Process There are a lot of reasons that people fail a0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses